type3kcad

This blog was established for the Typography 3 students of Kendall College of Art + Design.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

type3kcad: Mixing Serifs and San Serifs

type3kcad: Mixing Serifs and San Serifs

I also agree that type can be very difficult. I Don't have a favorite combination of Serif and Sans-Serif. I do find myself using certain fonts more than other, such as Futura and of course Helvetica. What I enjoy is taking on the project and then finding the fonts that seems to fit the project. Moreso than having a particular combination.

1 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Bill said...

A tendancy I see by most students....not to generalize is to find a font that fits the project and then relate a font that seems "safe". I think thst this is the opposite to creative and seems stale to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home