type3kcad

This blog was established for the Typography 3 students of Kendall College of Art + Design.

Friday, March 14, 2008

warhol

I'm guessing no one will check this before monday, but I'm super excited so I thought I'd share.

there's a Warhol show at the GRAM! it starts tonight... like 10 minutes ago. it's only 4 bones tonight.
and then!
Sunday at 2pm you can catch a flick “Andy Warhol: Myth and Reality” a movie created by studio assistant Roberta Berstein. Ticket prices at the door are $8 but you get to see a movie and check out the show.

2 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger Sari said...

did you end up seeing the flick? if so how was it?

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Victoria said...

I guess the movie was just the same one that PBS did a while back. I actually have it on DVD somewhere if anyone wants to see it.

the "Myth and Reality" thing was actually a presentation by A REAL PERSON. and it basically made me feel like I'm not doing anything important with my life, which is always awesome.

the exhibit was great though. definitely check it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home